Paperwork Banner


After you find a Realtor, you’ll want to sign the necessary paperwork. Your Realtor will go over this in depth with you, but the first document you’ll sign is the Working With Real Estate Agents. “It is important for you to know whether an agent is representing you as your agent or simply assisting you while acting as an agent of the other party” (NCREC). After going over this document, you’ll have a better understanding of which type of agency relationship you want; which will then help you decide if you want to sign the Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement. Get familiar with and review both documents below.

Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure

Use this agreement below to make yourself a client to the Realtor, not a customer.

Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement

    Sign up for

    Crystal King

    Crystal King Broker in Charge

    NC Broker / Realtor®


    18644 W. Catawba Ave. Ste 202
    Cornelius, NC 28031